Collaborate with 15 of your buy side heads oftrading to determine a new 3-step action plan to take back to you desk andimplement. . Share your recent experiences, challenge each other on points ofdisagreement and ultimately find a way forward that leverages the innovation,know-how and insights of the collective brain power in the boardroom.
· How are heads of trading staying ahead of the curve interms of regulatory developments, the evolving market structure and technologyinnovations – what are your pain points and where do you see the opportunities?
· What is the cost of trading? How do we properlyevaluate this? Is it worth doing a tradewhen so much margin goes towards collateral?
· The importance of internal stakeholder engagement inthe new regulatory environment: who do you need to interact with and how oftento avoid an isolated trading desk?
· When if ever does it make sense to outsource all orpart of FX trading?
· What are the practical implementation challengesinvolved with outsourcing and how can they be overcome?